The Dark Knights Smash Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A super smash bros brawl clan. That will only have strong brawlers join or at least be close to the skill of a pro.

HomeDark KnightsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Brawl Q/A Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RogueThunder
RogueThunder

General Brawl Q/A Thread Empty
PostSubject: General Brawl Q/A Thread   General Brawl Q/A Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:27 am

Hey guys, I noticed we didn't have a general Q/A thread on the site yet and they can be really useful. This is for posting questions not already listed under the FAQ (so check there first) or for suggesting ideas to improve the brawl aspect of this site/clan. Examples include:

Could we have a (insert suggestion here)? I think it would really (insert how aformentioned suggestion would imporve the D.K. clan/site)!!!

who...? what...? where...? when...? why...? how...?

ask question, get answer, life's good Question Question
Back to top Go down
pitmaster96

PostSubject: jh skcnshcjdzxcjm,xc   General Brawl Q/A Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:32 am

nice job
Back to top Go down
RogueThunder
RogueThunder

PostSubject: Re: General Brawl Q/A Thread   General Brawl Q/A Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:52 am

Thanks! ok question: can we have a clan war B team?
Not everyone that wants to participate will always get to with 4 or 5 people per clan going, so those who aren't good enough to represent Dark Knights alpha style can still get some experience brawling other clan's B teams (we might have to ask them if they want to make a B team to compete). It wouldn't have to go to our clan war record, but if you want you could keep a second spot to keep track of be W/L's idk.
B team could challenge for a spot on A team and act as reserves. Idk, it sounds cool to me. There are a lot of places this can go that i didn't cover, so lets figure something out together. Lemme know what you guys think!
-RT

Last edited by RogueThunder on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-7T-
Admin
-7T-

PostSubject: Re: General Brawl Q/A Thread   General Brawl Q/A Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:32 am

...very interesting. First need to see what the rest have to say about this.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkknightssmash.forumotion.com
RogueThunder
RogueThunder

PostSubject: Re: General Brawl Q/A Thread   General Brawl Q/A Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:26 pm

glad you like it! Dark knights, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Vellond(Demon)
Admin
Vellond(Demon)

PostSubject: Re: General Brawl Q/A Thread   General Brawl Q/A Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:07 am

Sounds like a great idea to me, it would give the people a chance to get into a war if they miss sign ups.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undervoid.proboards.com
-7T-
Admin
-7T-

PostSubject: Re: General Brawl Q/A Thread   General Brawl Q/A Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:21 pm

No one else seems to agree -_-
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkknightssmash.forumotion.com
Vellond(Demon)
Admin
Vellond(Demon)

PostSubject: Re: General Brawl Q/A Thread   General Brawl Q/A Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:30 pm

or maybe they dont read posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undervoid.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Brawl Q/A Thread   General Brawl Q/A Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Brawl Q/A Thread
Page 1 of 1