The Dark Knights Smash Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A super smash bros brawl clan. That will only have strong brawlers join or at least be close to the skill of a pro.

HomeDark KnightsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tryout Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-7T-
Admin
-7T-

Tryout Results Empty
PostSubject: Tryout Results   Tryout Results I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:12 pm

When recruting and registering a member post the results. Best out of 3 who won each match and characters used.
Example

??? vs ???
??? vs ???
??? vs ???
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkknightssmash.forumotion.com
#1Andrew
#1Andrew

Tryout Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tryout Results   Tryout Results I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:07 am

i got some one but he is a new player (noob) but we can train him but i toll him i got to ask you 1st
Back to top Go down
Vellond(Demon)
Admin
Vellond(Demon)

Tryout Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tryout Results   Tryout Results I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:44 am

Training...Sounds like fun to me, having someone new to brawl with is always good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.undervoid.proboards.com
RogueThunder
RogueThunder

Tryout Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tryout Results   Tryout Results I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:44 pm

Recruiter: RogueThunder
Tryout date: 8/1/09

Ok I held a tryout hub on fc today and tested 6 of em...
Match Results: unfortunately i went 6-0... 5 of them sucked terribly, one of which i four stocked with only 24 damage (soooo bad Mad ) only one showed potential.
His name was Sora22 on fc and i liked what he had to offer. He knew about important things like momentum canceling and was adapting late in the game to some of my approaches. He played just about every character which is a much as a plus as it was a hinderance as he was a jack of all trades, master of none, and because of that he didn't know how to play certain characters the way they were meant to be played, a problem quickly remedied with a little time on the character specific boards at smashboards.com. The only other problem what that his tech skills were nonexistant, so he was predictable out of throws...

7t you wanted the recruits to blind me with their skillz, he's not blinding in the slightest but he was a god compared to the other slop that tried out. Do we want another n00b in training or should i just tell him what he needs to improve on and say "pm me when you think you're ready to try out again"?

Decide and post you're opinions Dark Knights Question
Back to top Go down
DIVE8
DIVE8

Tryout Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tryout Results   Tryout Results I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:18 am

i am not toribio

but this is my opinion on this

bring him in,only if you think that he will get better.you could train him.
i surely cant because well i go old school in brawl.but the thing is that if you could train him and make him better then go ahead.
Back to top Go down
RogueThunder
RogueThunder

Tryout Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tryout Results   Tryout Results I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:02 pm

I believe that is some sound advice Dive, I have decided to let him in if he shows that he has the ability to improve his game and advance to a high level of play. I'm going to have him pick one character to work on for the moment, let him know what he needs to improve on and where he can go to learn and retest him in a week or so. If he shows shows he is capable of improvement, he's in under the condition he will continue to work hard to advance his game (so he will actually be of some use to the Dark Knights). Thanks Dive.

-RT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tryout Results Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tryout Results   Tryout Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryout Results
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Knights Smash Clan :: Clan SSBB Forum :: Tryout Results-
Jump to: