The Dark Knights Smash Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A super smash bros brawl clan. That will only have strong brawlers join or at least be close to the skill of a pro.

HomeDark KnightsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need a avatar?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-7T-
Admin
-7T-

Need a avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Need a avatar?   Need a avatar? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Request a avatar that must be related to SSBB. A character from the game and all with your user name. Describe how you want your avatar, but don't make it too complecated.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkknightssmash.forumotion.com
#1Andrew
#1Andrew

Need a avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a avatar?   Need a avatar? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:58 am

Just give me a link avatar
Back to top Go down
pitmaster96

Need a avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a avatar?   Need a avatar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 am

i want an avatar of the pokemon trainer sitting on the grass under a tree. squirtle would be laying on his lap sleeping with a snot bubble,hes petting ivysaur on the head, and charizard is lying down sleeping like heused to in the show. its night time and theres a lot of stars in the sky. Try to make it look good thanks.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy
Galaxy

Need a avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a avatar?   Need a avatar? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:03 pm

I would like the white pokemon trainer on mine please
Back to top Go down
-7T-
Admin
-7T-

Need a avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a avatar?   Need a avatar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:34 pm

Here's your avi pitmaster
Need a avatar? Thtrainer_2-1
Link to pic is here
Back to top Go down
-7T-
Admin
-7T-

Need a avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a avatar?   Need a avatar? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Here's yours Andrew
Need a avatar? Dark_Link-3
Link to avi here
Back to top Go down
Galaxy
Galaxy

Need a avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a avatar?   Need a avatar? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:00 pm

Ill wait for mine....
Back to top Go down
Ddog

Need a avatar? Empty
PostSubject: RE: Need a avatar?   Need a avatar? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:42 pm

For my avatar I would like to have Mario being savagely grabbed by Master hand , but, at the same time, Ike comes from above to take them both out in one blow, and Luigi is beside the lot of them laghing maniakly. And also, I'ld like my name somewhere on it and well that sums it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a avatar? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a avatar?   Need a avatar? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a avatar?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Knights Smash Clan :: Clan SSBB Forum :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Forum-
Jump to: